Intelligent Route Planner
Hit the road with the only voice guided navigation app that automatically checks your route for severe weather! With inRoute, you can plan optimal routes between many locations, chart your own course based on weather, elevation, curviness, daylight and more, and safely navigate with peace of mind knowing what’s on the horizon.
***Featured by Apple as a “Best New App” in the App Store Navigation Category***
***As seen on the TODAY show “Traveling this Summer” Segment***
“adding to both the safety of the ride and the pleasure of knowing beforehand what to expect” – Florin Tibu, autoevolution
“I used InRoute for planning six world record attempts. No weather app gives you more information, period.” – Carl Reese, Multiple World Record Holder
Key Features (some require in-app purchase–see the FAQ):
- Voice guided navigation of up to 100 locations with automatic severe weather alerts (alerts are currently available in US and UK areas)
- Easily reorder route waypoints, automatically for fastest time or manually
- Interactive charts showing route elevation, curviness, weather (temperature, humidity, precipitation, wind speed/direction, severe weather alerts), and sunrise/sunset times
- Custom routes – inRoute can show alternates for each leg of a route, not just a few alternates for the entire route. View alternates alongside their weather, elevation and/or curviness, and build your own custom route.
- Search along a route—the whole route, every x miles/hours, or the next x miles/hours from a place—find gas, hotels, campgrounds or places to eat close to a route
- Set Departure and Layover Times—weather forecasts, road conditions (e.g. congestion), and travel times accurately reflect conditions throughout the trip
- Save your favorite routes and places, sync between devices, organize into folders, print via Airprint, and share with family and friends
- Easily add places to the map using a Dropped pin, Search, or Contacts; import addresses from webpages; or import from TXT, CSV, KML or GPX files
- Export routes to Apple Maps, Google Maps, Navigon, TomTom, and Waze. Some apps use inRoute’s “Agenda Nav” feature. See the in-app FAQ for more info
- Export to GPS devices and apps compatible with GPX files
- Routes are stored on your device so you can access them even if you lose connection
- Send routes to MapQuest.com for viewing in a browser (25 places at a time)
- inRoute is available on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch running iOS 8 or higher.