inRoute version 3.1 has been released, featuring a new iOS 8 app extension, layover improvements, new Agenda Nav controls, ability to add notes to map places, and much more!
• New inRoute app extension for iOS 8 is the easiest way to import addresses into inRoute. Just tap the Share icon from any webpage or Notes and the inRoute extension will find the page’s addresses! To install, tap the “More” icon on the second row of the share screen.
• Optimized for iPhone 6/6 Plus
• New Agenda Nav controls to improve navigating routes in Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze, or TomTom. You can now send again, or skip, any location in your agenda.
• Notes field on map pins, including support for links and phone numbers
• Layover times can be set based on departure time from the waypoint, e.g. 7 a.m. after staying for 2 days
• Layover times as long as 14 days
• Landscape mode now also available for iPhone
• “Hide steps” option for turn-by-turn directions is now available when sharing by email or printing
• Support for GPX or KML import with >25 locations (import locations to map only)
• Overwrite option when saving a bookmark with the same name
• Import from CSV allows using the first column as the pin name
• Interface polish, stability improvements, bug fixes
We love to hear from you! Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org